Sunday, March 23, 2008

Here's to 2008

Well so much has happened since my last post. Today is Easter Sunday; so Happy Easter!!
I'm not sure where to start or where to end, so I'll just do what I always do and that is to babble on...
I bought a condo last October (2007) I just passed my 2 year anniversary @ my job complete with a 4.5% raise...not bad I'd say :)
I made my own My Space account, I guess I had to give in to the masses. Found a few friends on there so that was fun. I got back together with my best est friend Dave for the New Year! We has separated about 7 years ago, but we both missed each other and I being the stubborn goat that I am stayed away, and he the stubborn ram did the same...but a couple conversations through my son and done, done, done My Space we are back together and stronger than ever. It is as if we were never apart. It's good to have him back in my life.
The set up is completely different on My Space than on here and quite frankly I don't like that we can't make the kind of changes that I can to my blogger. I work a lot so I don't have the time to devote to my pages that I used to. I kinda miss it, but it certainly is a time consuming project to say the least.
Bad things: I have survived yet another love interest which didn't pan out...oh well...better things are up the road of that I have no doubt. I have had two surgeries and broke 3 ribs in succession since mid-December...not been a good run there, huh?
Anyway, that's enough news for now...goodness knows when I'll be back, but rest assured I will!
Link

1 Comments:

Anonymous balunov25 said...

Good post, Thanks for sharing. Please update your blog. I am wait and follow your blog.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009 1:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
The Web blogspot.com

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .

FAQ's for Sunshine's Blah Blah Blogger
 
Free FAQ Database from Bravenet Free FAQ Database from Bravenet.com

I hope you enjoyed my blog...please take a moment to leave a comment! 

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Powered by Blogger

Petsmart Coupons
Petsmart Store Coupons

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

Whats Your Google PageRank?

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fair Use Notice 

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner

Image hosted by Photobucket.com